Amity International School, Mayur Vihar
Admission schedule and criteria For For Session 2012-13
- Enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence.
- Pay online the application cost of Rs.25 using credit card.
- Print the application form with the online registration details.
- Affix recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it. Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing. Submit the duly filled form to the school office by hand or by post from 4th January 2012 to 18th January 2012. Timings for the school office : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- The first admission list will be put up on 6th February 2012. Logon with your form number and password to check.
- The second Admission list will be put up on 29th February 2012.
Note : Forms for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will be available at the School Office from 2nd to 16th January 2012, 10 am to 2 pm
Forms are available only online and the application cost of Rs.25 can be paid only online through credit card.
Forms will be available Online from 2nd January 2012 to 16thJanuary 2012.
Enter necessary details after choosing the school you are applying for. Pay the application fee (Rs.25) online using credit card. Print the duly filled application form, affix the required photographs and submit to the school from 4th January 2012 to 18th January 2012.
List of documents to attached with the form on submission at school
Date of Birth Certificate
Residence Proof (Passport, Ration Card Electricity Bill, Voter I. Card, Rent Agreement etc.)
Sibling (I.Card, Previous year’s Report Card)
Transfer (Proof from Employer)
Alumni (Parent’s Passing Certificate)
Sister Institution (I.Card, certificate from reporting authority)
Affidavit for first child
Medical Fitness Certificate of the child
Eligibility Criteria Class - 1st : Children Born between 1st April 2006 to 31st March 2007
Amity International School
Mayur Vihar, Phase – I, Delhi